Kartik Aaryan has suffered a serious knee injury while filming his upcoming project with director Kabir Khan. As per a report, the actor was hurt while performing a demanding action sequence for the yet-to-be-titled film. The incident occurred during the final two days of the shoot, when several major action sequences were scheduled to be filmed.Kartik had been undergoing rigorous training with action coaches in preparation for the sequences. However, during one of the shoots, he sustained a severe knee injury and was subsequently taken to a hospital in the town for medical attention.A source close to the production told India Today, “Kartik has now been admitted to Fortis Raheja Hospital and is under medical care. The doctors will perform his knee surgery in a day, after which he will have to rest for a few days. He should then be able to resume his work commitments.”Following the surgery, Kartik is expected to take a short break to focus on his recovery. He will then return to his professional commitments, including Anurag Basu’s yet-untitled filmThe actor, who recently won the National Film Award for Best Actor for his performance in ‘Chandu Champion’, has also ventured into film production. His upcoming collaboration with Kabir Khan marks their second project together after ‘Chandu Champion’.
Trending
- Vijay rolls out slew of perks for Tamil Nadu MLAs: Vehicle, monthly allowances, bigger health cover | India News
- Existing selection panel to finalize Rajasthan Ranji Trophy squad | Cricket News
- AICTE academic calendar 2026-27 revised: Check new admission dates, class start date and September 14 deadline
- India will take whatever action to defeat terrorism: MEA as trial move begins against Hafiz Saeed, Lakhvi | India News
- Bangladesh India Relations: ‘We need to meet’: Envoy says PM Modi wants Bangladesh PM Tarique Rahman’s visit to be ‘memorable’ | India News
- ‘When I was at my lowest’: PV Sindhu reveals Virat Kohli’s advice that ‘completely changed’ her perspective | Cricket News
- AIBE XXII registration begins today; check dates, fees, eligibility and application process
- Emraan Hasmi’s ‘Awarapan 2’ co-star also seen in ‘Dhurandhar’ came to Mumbai with Rs 5000, his career started at the age of 50 after one hit series, sold insurance policies to earn a living |
