The Ministry of Education on Tuesday organised a pre-event roadshow in Paris for Bharat Innovates 2026, aimed at connecting Indian start-ups with global investors, companies, universities and research groups.According to the ministry, Bharat Innovates 2026 will be held from June 14 to 16 in Nice, France. The initiative is meant to help Indian start-ups and the higher education sector connect with international partners and investors.The Bharat Innovates Paris roadshow was held ahead of the main event and brought together officials from the Ministry of Education, the Indian Embassy in Paris, the Confederation of Indian Industry, and over 50 participants. It also saw participation from French business and innovation groups like La French Tech and VivaTech, along with universities and research institutions.Senior representatives from academic bodies, development agencies, and business groups also attended the event.Officials said the initiative will focus on 13 key technology areas, including computing, semiconductors, communication, biotechnology, space, defence and manufacturing.They added that the main event will include one-to-one meetings with investors, group discussions, and start-up showcases, to help Indian innovators connect with global stakeholders.The Bharat Innovates initiative was announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on February 17 during the launch of the India-France Year of Innovation, in the presence of the French President.
Trending
- AISA to launch GenZ ‘yatra’ across state | Lucknow News
- Trump’s voter ID praise follows Gyanesh Kumar – Sergio Gor meet | India News
- UPSSSC releases result of gram panchayat officer exam, fills over 1.4k posts | Lucknow News
- What Trump’s latest safeguard tariff move on quartz surface products means for India
- Hayden Panettiere’s mother speaks out after daughter’s death, says family tried to ‘get rid of’ on-off boyfriend Brian Hickerson: ‘We had been concerned for years’ | English Movie News
- Lucknow firm’s ‘kamikaze’ drone Divyastra Mk3 takes first flight | Lucknow News
- ‘I won’: Trump renews 2020 election claim, says 24,000 noncitizens voted illegally
- Accused flees from lock-up, 2 cops suspended | Lucknow News
