Home minister Amit Shah on Monday said the Union govt would do whatever it takes for the region to recoup the loss of over five decades worth of development in three to five years. “Seena taan ke keh sakta hoon ki Bharat Naxal-mukt ho chuka hai (I can say with pride that India is now Naxal-free),” Shah told a gathering of security personnel, families of those killed in Maoist violence and surrendered cadres.
Trending
- When I had told Intel CEO Lip-Bu Tan to give America 10% ownership for free, I later regretted because …
- Who is Josh Heuston? Inside the rise of ‘Off Campus’ breakout star Justin Kohl
- Yogendra Yadav writes: State push for Indian knowledge systems is a farce. But dismissing them is a mistake
- Truck on wrong side leads to 13 deaths in Maha
- Bengal govt approves prosecution of former RG Kar principal in graft case
- Here’s what we know so far
- For WTO to matter, it needs to recognise politics behind trade
- Judicial panels to probe TMC-era complaints
